National Big Dog Campaign
Join us during the month of October for the Best Friends National Big Dog Campaign. The purpose of this campaign is to encourage the public to consider adopting or fostering big dogs, which tend to have a longer length of stay at shelters. Participating network partners will have access to an exclusive campaign media training webinar, as well as a marketing toolkit with editable graphics, press release templates, social media graphics, and more.
Registration is now closed.
Access our big dog marketing toolkit and check out these resources to help increase big dog adoptions:
- Consumer Adoption Survey (podcast)
- How to help big dogs in shelters (vlog)
- Innovative Ways to Work with At-Risk Dogs (townhall)
- Making the leap: How to feel more at ease with reduced-price or fee-waived adoptions (spotlight)
- Proven Lifesaving Strategies for Big Dogs (training playbook)
- Successfully Marketing and Adopting Hard-to-Place Pets (townhall)
- Unicorn Foster Squad (podcast)
- You Asked the Potential Adopter What? (editorial)