How to help big dogs in shelters
Fresh from the Best Friends National Conference, Holly discusses the issue of big dogs in shelters with expert Kristen Hassen, the director of Human Animal Support Services at American Pets Alive.
- Intro by Holly and co-host, Rose- 0:23
- Kristin Hassen- 1:00
- Why are big dogs an issue in shelters right now- 1:23
- Can you talk about mapping intake and outcome- 3:42
- What about people saying that people get tired of hearing the urgency every day, what advice would you have for them- 7:08
- What you say to shelter leaders who feel they don't have time to slow down and plan an event- 8:35
- Is there anything else that you would like to add- 10:12
Love animals? Subscribe.
If you enjoyed this vlog, you can find our complete catalog of vlogs here.