Looking to increase your knowledge in various areas of the animal welfare industry? Our education resources are all free and include self-paced e-learning courses, playbooks, live online training webinars, and other tools.
Check out the latest offerings in education:
- Innovative Ways to Work with At-Risk Dogs Town Hall on December 2
- Reducing Length of Stay at Your Shelter Conference Session on December 9
- Canine Care and Enrichment, playbook
- Cleaning and Sanitation, online course
- Daily Rounds: Planning a Pathway, playbook
- Digital Fundraising Series, playbooks
- Finance and Fundraising: Two Sides of the Same Coin, online course
- Heartworm Disease Management Playbook
- Length of Stay Manual
- Lifesaving Field Services, online course
- Reducing Infectious Disease in Transport Programs, playbook
- Staff Recruitment and Retention, playbook
You can find our complete catalog of educational offerings by clicking on the categories below.