Save Them All Summer Adoption Promotion
Be part of the feel-great promotion of the summer: Help send 10,000 pets home in 10 days! The promotion takes place Monday, June 25, through Wednesday, July 4, and all you have to do is offer fee-waived adoptions for some or all of your available pets. See the reimbursement details below. Together, we can make it the summer to Save Them All.
What’s in it for participating network partners?
- In 2017, network partners found homes for tens of thousands of dogs and cats through Best Friends national adoption promotions.
- As much as $250,000 will be dispersed among all participating network partner groups to help cover the cost of waived adoption fees. The percentage will be determined after the promotion ends — and that’s in addition to thousands of dollars in cash prizes.
- The first 250 groups to register will be eligible to receive a preprinted, professionally-designed marketing kit that includes flyers, posters, kennel cards and paw prints (new!) to help promote the pets in your care.
- Network partners will get access to a downloadable digital kit that includes editable social media graphics, a press release template and more.
- National advertising by Best Friends and promotion by celebrity supporters will help spread the word.
- Your organization will be listed on our Save-Them-All.org website.
Plus, you could win up to $10,000 just for reporting your adoption numbers. How does it work? One network partner with the highest number of adoptions in each of the following categories will win the prize money listed:
- Average annual intake of 2,000 or more animals: $10,000
- Average annual intake of 751 to 2,000 animals: $5,000
- Average annual intake of 251 to 750 animals: $2,500
- Average annual intake of less than 250 animals: $1,000
Have a question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.