Welcome to the Best Friends Network
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about your Best Friends Network Partner benefits and how to get the most out of them.
- Join the Best Friends Network Facebook group to connect with network partners and to access valuable resources. Please note, you will need to provide the name of your organization for us to approve your request to join.
- If your organization is eligible for Shelter Animals Count, please accept the pending request to join the Best Friends Network Coalition found in your account under "Manage Coalitions". Please also remember to report your intake and outcome data monthly through their reporting platform. Reported data may be required for some network engagement and opportunities.
- Connect with your regional team. They are available to consult on a variety of topics to increase your lifesaving work and assist you with making the most of the partnership.
- If your organization is interested in participating in ResQWalk, please fill out this form to finalize the process.
- As a network partner, you can submit your open job opportunities for posting on our website.
- Be sure to add email@example.com as a safe sender to ensure you receive our communications. You can find instructions here. Share our newsletter sign up with others at your organization to ensure everyone stays up to date with the latest resources and tools
- Promote your partnership using the Best Friends Network Partner logo. In order to utilize the network partner logo, you must follow the Network Partnership Logo Guidelines.
As a Best Friends network partner, you gain access to a variety of opportunities you can choose to take advantage of.
Best Friends Partner Exclusives - Grant opportunities, a private Facebook group, the ResQwalk app, and more.
Friends of the Network - American Bar Association Animal Law Committee, The Grey Muzzle Organization, and PetGiving.
Vendor Services - Adoptimize, Cuddly, Eusoh, Fresh Step, Royal Canin, and more.
We are always adding new opportunities for network partners, so keep an eye on your email and our website for updates.