The Best Friends Podcast Episode 46
As we say goodbye to 2020, we are taking a moment to pause and reflect. While many are saying good riddance to 2020 (justified!), we are also trying to focus on the positive things that have come out of what is possibly the most stressful and challenging year in more than a generation.
When the pandemic took hold, all of us were trying to figure out the best way to navigate through it personally and professionally. At Best Friends, we believed - and we still do - that sharing our experiences and knowledge provides support and inspiration to help us save more lives. We hold that belief now more than ever. We do this through The Best Friends Network - a coalition of thousands of shelters and rescue organizations across the country.
We hoped a podcast would be a positive and useful addition to the already full slate of resources offered through the Network. And the tens of thousands of downloads since we launched 273 days ago has helped us realize that it is.
So here’s to a better 2021, and hopefully, many more episodes to come.
Thank you for being part of this journey with us.
RESOURCES FROM THIS EPISODE
- Episode 16: Leaning in and Listening - Diversity and Inclusion in Animal Welfare
- Episode 40: From Punishment to Support
- Episode 42: Cracking the Code
- Episode 24: More than 40-million Pets at Risk of Eviction
- Episode 33: Access to Care - Shannon Glenn
- Episode 23: One Million Cats and Counting
- Episode 10: Hannah Shaw - Kitten Lady
- Episode 41: Jackson Galaxy
- Episode 1: Julie Castle