How large city rescues are adapting during the pandemic
Denise Deisler, CEO of Jacksonville Humane and Lawrence Nicolas, COO, join Holly to discuss the flexibility required of a large city rescue during the multiple phases of the COVID pandemic and maintaining their lifesaving mission.
- 00:00 Welcome to Saving America's Pets!
- 0:13 Meet Denise and Lawrence
- 1:10 COVID forced changes to Jacksonville Humane and their staff
- 4:43 Advice to shelters experiencing at or above capacity
- 8:26 Tune in next time for part 2
Love animals? Subscribe.
If you enjoyed this vlog, you can find our complete catalog of vlogs here.