What are The Rachael Ray Save Them All Grants?
Anyone in animal rescue knows there's a lot of work to do. So Best Friends Animal Society wants to make life saving a little easier for our Best Friends Network partners with The Rachael Ray Save Them All grants.
We are interested in funding projects that will reduce shelter deaths in your community. Proposed projects MUST demonstrate, with statistics, a direct impact on saving lives and/or leading to a reduction in shelter deaths.
Projects can be related to:
- Targeted spay/neuter
- Adoption initiatives
- Trap-Neuter-Return or Return to Field projects for community cats
- Intake prevention programs
- Any other projects that will directly reduce shelter deaths in your community
Now Accepting Letters of Intent!
We are now accepting letters of intent for grant funding. This will be our only open cycle until the Autumn of 2019.
Our grant process has changed significantly, so please review all information carefully before applying.
Network partners can apply for a grant of up to $50,000, with the amount requested not exceeding 10% of their operating budget.
- Projects can be focused on just one event or program or can be more open to include multiple events or programs. These grants are intended to help your organization take lifesaving to the next level, so let us know how you would use a grant to accomplish that.
- We have identified the types of projects that are of highest priority and will have the largest impact on lifesaving in each region. Please review the priorities for your region here to ensure that your proposed project aligns with those priorities.
Friday, November 16, 2018 at 5:00 pm Mountain time- is the deadline to submit a letter of intent.