The Best Friends Podcast Episode 83
The period to submit session proposals to speak at the 2022 Best Friends National Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina opens October 11th! Click here to learn more.
We all know how important the work being done in the animal welfare field is right now. But dealing with the pandemic and other serious issues such as the growing staffing crisis - on top of all the demands associated with living in this moment in time - has certainly not made working in the field any easier. These challenges are driving people away from the field at what seems like a higher rate than ever.
But as you’ll hear from today’s guest, certified professional coach Meryl Schwarz, even the smallest of actions you do for yourself can make a world of difference in your day-to-day work.
- Coping in the time of COVID- Meryl Schwartz
- Healing the Wounded Healer, Michele Gaspar, DVM, DABVP (Feline), MA. (Best Friends National Conference, 2013)
- Jessica Dolce's Coping with Stress during COVID-19 resources and webinar
- The Best Friends Podcast Ep. 7- Compassionate Badassery
- Dr. Linda Harper, Ph.D. & Faith Maloney Mindful Lifesaving
- Self Inventory Screening for Animal Advocates
- Animal Caretaker Burnout
- Greater Good Magazine- Science-based insights for a meaningful life
- Jessica Dolce's Compassion in Balance year-long resistance building online course
M.A., M.Ed., Certified Professional Coach