The Best Friends Podcast Episode 94
For our 48th and final episode of 2021, we're looking back at some of the best moments of the year.
We had 66 different guests from 22 states, representing 40 organizations, rescues, foundations, and companies. They all had one thing in common; they shared their expertise and stories to help us all be more effective in our lifesaving work.
We covered a lot of topics this year. Everything from DEI initiatives to data, saving senior pets to staffing, strategic planning, saving cats and helping pet owners in rural America, and more. But this podcast is nothing without you, so from all of us at the Best Friends Network, thank you for listening, and we'll see you in 2022!
- Episode 52 w/ Julie Castle: Julie Castle Returns!
- Episode 51 w/ Brent Toellner: Serving the underserved in Rural America
- Episode 74 w/ Keith Slim-Tolagai: Helping Indigenous people and their pets on the Navajo Nation
- Episode 49 w/ Kristen Hassen: A new day for animal sheltering in the United States
- Episode 59 w/ Jace Huggins: Reimagining field services: Helping people and pets in Sacramento
- Episode 68 w/ Brittany Fleming: Unicorn Foster Squad
- Episode 75 w/ Heather Owen: It’s not rescue if they already have a home