The Best Friends Podcast Episode 85
We save more lives working together than we do if we all go it alone.
Lifesaving coalitions - partnerships between the shelter and those from the rescue community - can be incredibly effective. This week we are sharing a session from the 2021 Best Friends National Conference that offers tips on how to forge those relationships. You’ll also get some ideas about how to create targeted programs to save the most vulnerable pets in your community.
- The period to submit session proposals to speak at the 2022 Best Friends National Conference in Raleigh, North Carolina is now open! Click here to learn more.
- Best Friends network program spotlight: How to Build a Strong Partnership
- Best Friends network town hall:The Collective Impact of Community Centered Lifesaving
- Best Friends resources:Animal Welfare Coalition-Building Action Kit
- Best Friends network: At risk animals playbook
- Best Friends resources:Animal Coalition: How to Build a Successful One