The Best Friends Podcast Episode 71
This week’s episode begins with a simple question. How do you feel?
We hear the term “new normal” an awful lot right now as the world is continuing to ease COVID-related restrictions and reopen. Yet, at the same time, we learn more about the constantly evolving situation with the delta variant of the virus. So while we are longing for normalcy, it seems we have a ways to go before we can settle into the “post-COVID era.” As we grapple with these changes, we thought it would be a good idea to share the words and wisdom of Jessica Dolce, our guest on episode number seven.
Jessica is a certified compassion fatigue educator, and she talked to us about what she calls the practice of “compassionate badassery.”
Click here to check out all the episodes from the podcast.
- Animal Caretaker Burnout
- Jessica Dolce's Compassion in Balance year-long resistance building online course.
- Jessica Dolce's Coping with Stress during COVID-19 resources and webinar.
- Healing the Wounded Healer, Michele Gaspar, DVM, DABVP (Feline), MA. (Best Friends National Conference, 2013)
- Dr. Linda Harper, Ph.D. & Faith Maloney Mindful Lifesaving
- Self Inventory Screening for Animal Advocates