The Best Friends Podcast Episode 109
The pandemic stopped many things in our personal and professional lives, including animal welfare conferences. We were lucky to have virtual options to help tide us over, but there's something different about being together in person.
So with in-person travel and meetings starting to come back, there's a good chance you will be attending a conference this year. As it's been a while, you may be feeling overwhelmed at the thought of it all. We know we are!
We thought we'd ask some of the wisest professionals in animal welfare for their tips on how to get the most out of your conference experiences.
- Join us for the 2022 Best Friends National Conference: click here to register.
- Denise Deisler, CEO, Jacksonville Humane Society
- Shelly Thompson, Director of Operations, Maddie’s Fund
- Bobby Mann, Chief Programs Officer, Humane Rescue Alliance
- Makena Yarbrough, Senior Director - Regional Programs, Best Friends
- Karen Green, Executive Director, Cat Adoption Team
- Cathie Myers, Senior Manager - Learning Advancement, Best Friends
- Heather Owen, Executive Director, One Tail at a Time
- Annie Thompson, Director of Events, Best Friends
- Rebecca Guinn, CEO & Founder, Lifeline Animal Project
- Mike Bricker, Operations Director - Sanctuary Animal Care, Best Friends
- Rachel Hyde, National Events Manager, Best Friends
- Ed Jamison, CEO, Operation Kindness