Stay Connected with the Best Friends Network
As a Best Friends Network partner, it is important to stay connected with us. Follow these steps to ensure that you don't miss out on any of our events, promotions, webinars, and more!
- You will want to set your SPAM/junk email filter to accept emails from @bestfriends.org, including firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. For more information on how to set that up, click here.
- If you don't know who your Network Specialist is, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join the Best Friends Digital Community, an online learning community for network partners around the country, where you can find and share advice and best practices, engage in one-to-one or one-to-many conversations, connect with fellow network partners, and develop your knowledge and expertise as a no-kill leader and partner.
- Join the conversation in the Best Friends Network Partners Facebook Group! Log on to your personal Facebook account, and copy and paste this URL into your browser: http://bfas.org/NetworkFacebookGroup. Click on “Join Group.”
- Click here to "opt-in" to Best Friends emails, making sure to at least check the section of "Local Updates and Alerts". We encourage you to receive Best Friends e-mails by completing this step.