Perks for network partners
The following are special perks available to Best Friends Network partners.
- Adoptimize Foster: Adoptimize is taking foster photos to the next level. The FREE Adoptimize Foster web app transforms pet photos uploaded by fosters into high-quality images in order to increase visibility and engagement with pet profiles online. With over 5,000 dogs processed, Adoptimize images have significantly increased adoption rates in shelters across the country. Adoptimize is committed to helping shelters and rescues showcase available pets on their websites with high-quality intake images, bringing pets one step closer to finding forever homes. Learn how your organization can use Adoptimize Foster and try it out here.
- American Bar Association Animal Law Committee: Pro Bono Opportunity: Join Us In Building Resilience In Animal Shelters During the Pandemic- To promote strong communities for people and animals during the pandemic, provide legal support to animal shelters who currently do not have foster programs to establish them, and to strengthen existing foster programs. Foster programs (i.e., temporary housing of animals in the homes of volunteers) can help support shelters, their staff and the animals they serve. Fostering an animal during these times of uncertainty and social distancing can also provide emotional support and a positive activity for the foster carer. Learn more and sign up here.
- Best Friends Vet Access: The Best Friends Vet Access app allows fosters to video or text chat a veterinarian 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We have been pleased to be able to offer this app for free to Best Friends Network partners to use for fosters over the past year. At this time, we have made the decision to discontinue the app as a free tool offered through Best Friends. However, this service will still continue through Vets Plus More. Click here to find out more.
- CUDDLY: CUDDLY is a free fundraising and wishlist platform solely dedicated to helping animal shelters and rescue groups raise funds and products for the pets in your care. Register on their website and see how they can help your organization.
- Eusoh: Team up with Eusoh to help adopters with their vet bills. This service helps your adopters save on veterinary bills. An alternative to pet insurance, Eusoh is a community health sharing plan that reimburses pet owners' medical, wellness, illness, and routine care expenses. And when you refer an adopter to Eusoh, Eusoh will donate $40 back to you. That's $40 back to you! No costs to set up and the Eusoh team will provide you with marketing materials. What a great way to keep pets healthy and drive donations. Find out more and register on their website.
- Fresh Step, Best Friends' Official Litter Partner: The Fresh Step Paw Points loyalty program connects Paw Points members with participating shelters to redeem points for litter and pet supplies. Want to earn rewards for your shelter? Sign up your organization to participate today* and earn more points by 1) Encouraging your community to donate their Paw Points to your shelter 2) Sharing your unique shelter code received at sign-up with your community. Every time the code is used, you’ll earn 250 bonus points.
- The Grey Muzzle Organization: Join the Grey Muzzle Collaborative and get special resources to advance your work on behalf of homeless and at-risk senior dogs. Benefits include priority access to quarterly professional development webinars, product donations, features in publications and events (e.g., the Dog Bowl), and opportunities to promote senior dogs for adoption via Grey Muzzle’s social media platforms along with those of our Advisory Board, reaching more than 4.5 million followers on Facebook alone. Members will also be eligible for special capacity -building opportunities. Contact us to sign up!
- PetGiving: PetGiving is a FREE online platform that helps donors fund animal rescue efforts for shelters across the country. The platform helps raise awareness for available pets by using social media, shelter and community reach nationwide, allowing donors to cover costs that directly help animal rescue groups and shelters save more lives. Learn more about how it works on their website.
- PetNetX: PetNetX keeps a pet’s information in one place and provides an easy way to receive and share this information. The platform also focuses on saving time and improving treatment efforts by animal shelters and rescue groups. There is no cost for animal organizations to use PetNetX. PetNetX is new and looking for a few shelter partners to work with that will provide regular feedback on how they can further improve the platform to help support the pet experience and your organization’s mission.
- Royal Canin Crown Partners: Designed for animal shelters and rescue groups, Royal Canin Crown Partners gives you access to Health Nutrition formulas, prices up to 40 percent less than MSRP and exclusive discounts. Plus, partners receive 20 percent off their first order over $400.
- Dallas-area partners: easyvet
*Fresh Step, Terms