Perks for network partners
The following are special perks available to Best Friends Network partners.
- Fresh Step, Best Friends' Official Litter Partner: The Fresh Step Paw Points loyalty program connects Paw Points members with participating shelters to redeem points for litter and pet supplies. Until June 30, Fresh Step will 3X match points donations up to 2 million additional points, for a total of 4 million points. Sign up your organization to participate today.*
- CUDDLY: CUDDLY is a free fundraising and wishlist platform solely dedicated to helping animal shelters and rescue groups raise funds and products for the pets in your care. Register on their website and see how they can help your organization.
- Royal Canin Crown Partners: Designed for animal shelters and rescue groups, Royal Canin Crown Partners gives you access to Health Nutrition formulas, prices up to 40 percent less than MSRP and exclusive discounts. Plus, partners receive 20 percent off their first order over $400.
- Eusoh: Team up with Eusoh to help adopters with their vet bills. This service helps your adopters save on veterinary bills. An alternative to pet insurance, Eusoh is a community health sharing plan that reimburses pet owners' medical, wellness, illness, and routine care expenses. And when you refer an adopter to Eusoh, Eusoh will donate $40 back to you. That's $40 back to you! No costs to set up and the Eusoh team will provide you with marketing materials. What a great way to keep pets healthy and drive donations. Find out more and register on their website.
- PetNetX: PetNetX keeps a pet’s information in one place and provides an easy way to receive and share this information. The platform also focuses on saving time and improving treatment efforts by animal shelters and rescue groups. There is no cost for animal organizations to use PetNetX. PetNetX is new and looking for a few shelter partners to work with that will provide regular feedback on how they can further improve the platform to help support the pet experience and your organization’s mission.
- Best Friends Vet Access: The Best Friends Vet Access app is now available for FREE to Best Friends Network partners to use for fosters.** Watch this video to learn more. The app allows fosters to video or text chat a veterinarian 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The vet will advise on if the issue is something the foster can handle at home, requires an in-person vet visit, or if the foster should seek emergency veterinary assistance. If you are already a network partner, please complete this form to register for the app and add your fosters. If you are not already a network partner, we are currently fast-tracking applications. Click here to apply.
- Dallas-area partners: easyvet
*Fresh Step, Terms
**Best Friends Vet Access, while supplies last