Apply for a Rachael Ray Save Them All Grant
Please review the following instructions and information carefully as we have made some significant changes to the process.
1. Perform a gap analysis
- Access our gap analysis tool to get started and once you’re done, save the final page to be included with your grant application.
- Please note:
- If your project impacts will impact the save rate at your organization, perform a gap analysis for your shelter/organization.
- If your project will impact the save rate at another shelter, perform a gap analysis for that shelter.
- If your project will impact the save rate at more than one shelter, perform a gap analysis for the primary shelter that will be impacted.
- If you need help, please see our instructions on how to use the gap analysis tool.
2. Download your stats and coalition verification from Shelter Animals Count (SAC)
- Get instructions on how to export your stats reports, the time periods and formats required, and to verify coalition status.
- If your organization is not eligible to report in SAC, you will need to provide annual stats for 2018 using this spreadsheet.
3. Apply via our new grant management platform
- This is a new system and it is not connected to our Network partner list, so if you did not submit a full application during our grant last cycle, you will need to create a new account. If you need help, you can access our instructions, which include tutorial videos on registering and navigating the platform. Note: You can save your progress without completing your application in one sitting.
- When you are ready to submit, you must click “submit application.” Failure to do so will cause your application to remain in “draft” status without being considered for funding.
Our grant cycle is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Please note that during an open grant cycle, our response time to emails and voicemails is significantly delayed. We ask that you take the time to ensure you meet all requirements and that you plan for those items you need us to check on. Since we are unable to fast track applications for partnership or respond to urgent requests during this time, we appreciate your understanding.