How to apply for a Rachael Ray No-Kill Excellence Grant
Please review the following instructions and information carefully because we’ve made some significant changes to the process.
1. Save a community level snapshot.
- Access our community lifesaving dashboard. Limit your “community level” search to the community to be served by your project.
- If you need help, see our instructions on how to use the community lifesaving dashboard.
2. Download your stats and coalition verification from Shelter Animals Count (SAC).
- Get instructions on how to export a report, the time periods and formats required, and to verify coalition status.
- If your organization is not eligible to report in SAC, you must provide annual stats for 2018 using this spreadsheet.
3. Apply via our new grant management platform.
- This is a new system and it is not connected to our Network partner list, so if you did not submit a full application during our grant last cycle, you will need to create a new account.. If you need help, you can access our instructions, which include tutorial videos on registering and navigating the platform.
- Note: You can save your progress and do not have to complete your application in one sitting.
- When you are ready to submit, you must click “submit application.” Failure to do so will keep your application in “draft” status without being considered for funding.
Our grant cycle is now closed and we are no longer accepting applications.
Please note that during an open grant cycle, our response time to emails and voicemails is significantly delayed. We ask that you take the time to ensure you meet all requirements and plan for those items you want us to check on. Since we are unable to fast track applications for partnership or respond to urgent requests during this time, we appreciate your understanding.