2018 Summer to Save Them All
250+ participating network partners
Nearly 9,000 pets adopted!
"We are so excited. As of this moment, we only have four dogs on our adoption floor! This hasn't happened in the 16 years I've been here."
– Michele Whaley, Pitt County Animal Services, North Carolina
That's right. In just 10 days, Best Friends Network partners around the country found loving new homes for more than 8,000 adoptable pets. And if that wasn't enough, network partners received $25 for every adopted pet to help cover the cost of waived adoption fees.
Benefits of participating:
- Opportunity to find new homes for several (if not all) of your adoptable pets
- FREE printed marketing materials and access to a free digital marketing kit
- Facebook ads webinar to help promote adoptions
- Listing on Best Friends' Save-Them-All.org website
- Several thousand dollars in incentives
- National promos by celebrity supporters and corporate sponsors to help spread the word
Here are a couple of other heartwarming highlights from this year's Save Them All promotion:
Hillsborough County Pet Resource Center in Tampa, Florida
On the first day of the promotion, what appeared to be close to 70 cars were parked outside the shelter, and people were lining up to meet adoptable pets. By the end of the last day of the promotion, 518 animals were adopted!
Boone Area Humane Society in Boone, Iowa
Two different pairs of lovely bonded cats were adopted together, as well as a pair of kittens. One of the adult cat pairs was rescued from a hoarding situation and had been at the shelter for more than a month.
Williamson County Regional Shelter in Austin, Texas
An adorable tan-colored dog named Ranger, struggling to find the right home environment, had been returned to the shelter a couple of times. But during the promotion, a new family came in, scooped him up and is already emailing pictures of him happily lounging poolside in his new big, beautiful backyard. As his new family puts it, "Third time's the charm!"
Together, we can Save Them All. Please join us next summer for this whirlwind lifesaving event!
Have a question? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.