"Give Love" Adoption Promotion
Give Love this February through Best Friends’ Valentines adoption promotion. Featuring $14 or less adoptions for cats and dogs from February 1 to 14.
Registration is now closed. Please don't miss out on our June to August Adoption promotions. Details coming soon!
National adoption promotions not only help pets in your area find homes — they benefit your entire organization. When you participate, your group is spotlighted with nationwide advertising, celebrity backing and Best Friends’ member messaging, all of which helps you save more lives. During our last year’s Valentine adoption promotion, participating rescue groups and shelters found homes for over 5,700 cats and dog.
What’s in it for participating Network partners?
- You could win up to $5,000 for participating in an upcoming No More Homeless Pets national promotion! It's simple: just participate in the promotion, stay up to date on monthly reporting, and turn in your post-promotion report. Winners will be chosen based on number of adoptions during the promotion. Click here for full terms and conditions.
- NEW! National advertising by Give Love sponsor, BOBS for Dogs from Skechers®.
- NEW! Printable 20% off adoption incentive coupon for Skechers stores (includes online store). Give this coupon to anyone who adopts from your organization during the Give Love promotion. Coupon will be added to the digital marketing kit by January 20.
- National advertising by Best Friends and promotion by celebrity supporters
- Marketing kit filled with professionally designed flyers, posters and kennel tags. Must opt in to receive a kit. These marketing kits will be mailed out the week of January 11.
- Access to an array of online resources and marketing materials available for download, including customizable flyers, posters, web banners, social media images and more to help your group get the word out. Online marketing toolkit will be available the week of January 11.
- Your organization listed on our national adoption promotion page.
- A chance for one of your adoptable animals to be featured on the bestfriends.org website during the promotion by entering our photo contest. Take a look at the 2016 Bring Joy photo contest winners featured here. More details for the Valentine's photo contest to come.
*To be considered for the incentives, you must meet the qualifications to participate and submit the required online promotion report following the conclusion of Give Love. More details about incentives and eligibility coming soon.
Need more information or help explaining to the community how reduced fees can be an effective way of boosting adoptions? Check out this article.
Planning to participate?
- To participate in this promotion, your organization needs to be an approved No More Homeless Pets Network partner. If your organization is not yet a Network partner, please click here to apply. We’d love for you to take part in future Network partner offerings. Our application and approval process can take several weeks, so please plan ahead and apply now.
- Using Best Friends’ marketing materials: Give Love is a national adoption promotion sponsored by Best Friends Animal Society and the marketing designs and logo should not be altered or used out of context or outside of the set dates for this promotion. Learn the importance of consistent messages and images for Best Friends promotion.
- After the promotion is complete, you will also need to submit an online promotion report, which we will provide for you via email after the promotion ends. This report will ask for your adoption numbers and general feedback on the promotion.