Network Partners Incentives and Awards
Just by participating, in a No More Homeless Pets Network national promotion, Network partners could qualify for a chance to win even more cash awards and prizes.
1. Save Them All Incentive: Participate in at least three 2016 national adoption promotions or events, including Strut Your Mutt. Winners will be drawn at random.Cash prizes for the Network partner Save Them All Incentive will be awarded in March 2017.
200+ monthly intake: $8,000 200+ monthly intake: $5,000
Up to 199 monthly intake: $5,000 Up to 199 monthly intake: $2,000
Rules and requirements:
- Must be a Best Friends No More Homeless Pets Network partner or a NKLA or NKUT coalition member.
- Shelter must be a municipal shelter or a private shelter with a municipal contract.
- Sign up and participate in at least three of the 2016 national adoption promotions/events, including Strut Your Mutt. The 2016 national adoption promotions/events include: "The One" Valentine’s, June’s Cat Promo, MVP, Holiday and Strut Your Mutt.
- Must be up-to-date on all required monthly data reports through December 2016 you submit to Shelter Animals Count (for eligible groups). NKLA or NKUT coalition members: Submission of your statistics will be verified as required by your coalition.
- Before each deadline, turn in promotion reports for each adoption promotion or special that your organization participated in.
Each of the following opportunities will be available for all four of this year’s national promotions.
2. Registration and Reporting Incentives: Register for a promotion by the incentive deadline or complete the promotion report by the incentive deadline. Ten approved participating partners (five shelters and five rescues) will be randomly selected to win $500 each. Funds are distributed following your active participation and submission of a report at the conclusion of each promotion.
3. Adoption Promotion Award: Be an approved participant and submit the promotion report by the deadlines provided. You will be eligible to qualify for the awards outlined below:
300+ monthly intake: $6,000 100+ monthly intake: $5,000
100-299 monthly intake: $4,000 50-99 monthly intake: $3,000
15-99 monthly intake: $2,000 15-49 monthly intake: $1,000
How partners qualify to win the Adoption Promotion Award
- The Network partners with the highest percentage of adoptions done through the promotion compared to intake numbers for the month the promotion occurred can win cash prizes.
- Size of partner will be determined by average number of intakes reported in the past 12 months.
- Must be up-to-date on all required monthly data reports through December 2016 you submit to Shelter Animals Count (for eligible groups).
- Winners will be notified within 45 days after the promotion ends.
Checks will be processed and mailed to each winner after announcement and receipt of required W9.
- Must be a Best Friends No More Homeless Pets Network partner, NKLA or NKUT coalition member.
- Register, be approved and submit your promotion report by the deadline given for the promotion in which you participate.
- Must be up-to-date on all monthly matrix reports through the month the promotion is running.
- NKLA or NKUT coalition members: Submission of your statistics will be verified as required by your coalition.