Adoption Promotion Incentives and Awards 2017
You could qualify for a chance to win cash awards and prizes by offering discounted adoption fees for your adoptable pets! Participate in our national adoption promotions, find more homes for more pets and win extra cash for your organization. What could be better?
Adopt to Save Them All: Summer Adoption Promotion Awards
Become an approved participant in our summer adoption promotions and offer discounted adoptions. Depending on the size of your group’s operations, you could qualify for one of the awards below. The following cash winners will be selected for each of the three 2017 summer adoption promotions:
Cash Awards for Shelter Groups with:
- 3,000+ average annual intake: $2,500
- 1,000-2,999 average annual intake: $2,000
- 500-999 average annual intake: $1,500
- Less than 500 average annual intake: $1,000
Cash Awards for Rescue Groups with:
- 3,000+ average annual intake: $2,000
- 1,000-2,999 average annual intake: $1,500
- 500-999 average annual intake: $1,000
- Less than 500 average annual intake: $500
BONUS! By participating in two or more summer adoption promotions, you'll receive a roll of congratulatory stickers to give to adopters (stickers are given to the first 150 partners to register for two or three summer promotions)!
More details on how to win:
- The Network partners with the highest number of adoptions done during the promotion period are the winners. One prize per size category.
- Must be a Best Friends No More Homeless Pets Network partner, NKLA or NKUT coalition member.
- Must register, be approved and submit your promotion report by the deadline given.
- Must be up-to-date with reporting in Shelter Animals Count through the month prior to the promotion. This data must be entered prior to the end of that promotion.
- Only eligible for one Adoption Promotion Award per 2017 calendar year.
- Winners will be notified within 45 days after the promotion ends.
Checks will be processed and mailed to each winner at the conclusion of all the Summer Adoption Promotions and receipt of the winner's required W-9.